Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Affirmative


I think being human consist of 3 things
  • breathe- nobody likes the guy at the party that isn't breathing, nobody wants to be that guy
  • think- you have the capability of thinking anything. you have the capacity to imagine, create, discover, and love, but it all starts with a thought and a thought leads to a desire and desires determine personality. when you're human you cant not think, its taking advantage of the ability to think that makes for a great human.
  • act- the hardest to do independently but can be the most beneficial. humans are always doing something, (nothing is something), might as well make it something enjoyable. 
When you choose to breath, you're forced to think, and when you're forced to think, you act.

"...have a badas$ story to tell every monday"  

It's not so much that I'm worried about being robot, as I'm worried about being a being. I'm not a hero but I'm not a robot. I know I'm not a robot because I want to kiss her, and her(see above). If that's not human, I'm not sure what is. I know I'm human because I want to stand out, be different, express myself. I know I'm human because I'm trying, not just going through the motions. I have to make an impact because I am capable of it. I can comprehend, love, and experience.  I know I'm not a robot because I care too much about what people think, worry too much about what I'm wearing, and find too much joy when you compliment me than I should. I know I'm not a robot because I'm human. 


3 comments:

  1. I like you, Dick Tidrow. I like to collect quotes and that quote is going in my Quotable Quotebook. Please keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I feel like I'm watching a movie i'm not supposed to see, but it is exactly what I need to see.

    I, am Sally J Skinny love, and I want to have a bad a$$ story to tell everymonday. But more importantly I want to hear your story, every monday.

    ReplyDelete