Monday, October 29, 2012

#infatuation




"Sharks are like dogs, they only bite when you touch their private parts" 

You didn't break my heart. But my lips they waited for your kiss and it never came and now they are cracking. And I feel it every time I smile. 

I'll still be waiting outside but I'm tired of knocking and my hand hurts. And for all I know it probably annoys you. 

We could have had the stuff people travel around the world for and the sort of thing people sing songs about. But I'm too shy. 

"There is only one girl in the world for you and she probably lives in Tahiti" 

If people don't believe in mind control, they obviously haven't met you.

It's like you baked cookies and I washed all the dishes you used but I didn't even get a cookie.

This is pointless. It doesn't even matter. It won't change anything. And it's all just infatuation. I'm giving up. Giving up on you*. But what does it matter. It's all about the booty anyway. 

It's all about the booty.



*-but if you wanted to go to a haunted house or something, I would be cool with that

6 comments:

  1. From a tribe called quest song:

    What is it that everybody has
    And some pirates and theives try to take?

    The booty. (If you is a crook then you takin it)
    The booty (and if you got money you shakin it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be waiting outside but I'm tired of knocking and my hand hurts. And for all I know it probably annoys you.

    I love this post. I can relate to these feelings, and you put them in words so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to steal it all. "You didn't break my heart. But my lips they waited for kiss and it never came and now they are cracking. And I feel it every time I smile.

    I'll still be waiting outside but I'm tired of knocking and my hand hurts. And for all I know it probably annoys you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "and now they are cracking. And I feel it everytime I smile." <---- I'm stealing a lot more than this, but this is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a way with words dear fellow. "It's like you baked cookies and I washed all the dishes you used but I didn't even get a cookie."


    ReplyDelete
  6. You're killing me. This is so good.

    ReplyDelete