Sunday, November 4, 2012

scientists, sting rays, and idiots

To the dickweed scientist with a telescope that decided that pluto wasnt a planet: Screw you.

Did you even take into account that pluto was my favorite planet? That I was the youngest of 9?

Yeah, it's taking me a lot longer to make it around the sun. But I'm enjoying every step of the way.

I've always kind of been out there.

The others have always had more potential for life anyways.


To the sting ray that killed the crocodile hunter: Screw you.

And to the idiot that cancelled Even Stevens: Screw you.



10 comments:

  1. I've always kind of been out there.

    The others have always had more potential for life anyways.

    Love these. Stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't understand why they say Pluto isn't a planet. {Head shaking} Your right, the scientist who says Pluto isn't a planet is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's taking me a lot longer to make it around the sun. But I'm enjoying every step of the way.
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And to the idiot that cancelled Even Stevens: Screw you."
    Agreed. By the way I love the music on your blog so I stole some. K Cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Did you even take into account that pluto was my favorite planet? That I was the youngest of 9?"
    This is so good. Who would ever think to blame the scientists who decided that Pluto isn't a planet?

    btw: I'm listening to LL Cool J's I need love on your blog. One of my favorite songs and for some reason it is more meaningful when I listen to it on your blog. that sounds weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to steal this whole thing.

    Pluto was my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot about even stevens! Love all your posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "The others have always had more potential for life anyways." loved this line well done deary

    ReplyDelete