Monday, December 3, 2012

i don't know






Marilyn Monroe isn't even that hot.


"those expectations look really good on you"
"why thanks, you're sporting society rather nicely yourself"

I really like Celine Dion. Sue me. 
I'm not going to be a doctor. And I don't really care if that makes you gag, swallow it. 
You can't have your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground at the same. So chose one.

"Well, you know, he's really grounded"

So much for dreams. 

Society.

I just want to be myself. 


"why do i have to see my reflection in the glass of the vending machine"


4 comments:

  1. I find myself reading your posts over and over until you post again. Then I read that one about five times over, and start the cycle again. I loved the last two lines.

    Too too good.
    Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I quoted you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to be myself.
    I just want to be.

    Myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. This was amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete